Hip at home
Top 5 Tips for Marching into Spring
- Spring forward! With the sun being out longer due to daylight saving time we have the opportunity to look forward to spring activities such as planting gardens. If you are a green thumb you know you’ll need to start planning out your garden this month for success later on!
- Don’t look behind you, you are not going that way! Its easy to fall into the trap of regrets or focusing on unaccomplished goals. But this is the perfect time to move forward and leave all that negativity behind you. So, you didn’t keep your workout routine that was your new years resolution. Spring is your chance to start again! Regroup and reengage!
- Freshen up! We have been couped up in our houses for longer than we originally thought. And well, most of us will continue to be home 90% of our day. March is a great time to begin to declutter and freshen up our spaces. You would be amazed at how a fresh coat of paint can make your space feel like new.
- Enjoy the longer days! It makes us feel as if we are given the gift of time when the sun is out longer. Make sure to take advantage of it. Get outside just to feel the sun. Some places still have a chill in the air but getting out and getting some much need vitamin C will help revitalize your body after these long winter months. Go for a walk in your neighborhood, and make sure to invite a friend. At a safe distance of course.
- Brighten up your wardrobe! We have all been living in yoga pants and sweatshirts for months now. March is a great time to start adding some color into your attire. Having bright colors such as yellows and pinks can help give a positive vibe for you to carry the whole day! And before you know it, it will be Easter and time to bring out the spring dresses!