We have mastered canna butter and oil but we need flour to infuse many other common recipes and dishes day to day. This is our take away for our medical cannabis users looking to get their healing, coping and prevention from things like pastries, soup, gravy, bread and even pancakes!
- 1/2 cup decarboxylated cannabis
- 1 cup flour
- Remove all stems and seeds from the dried cannabis.
- Grind cannabis in coffee grinder until it turns into a powder.
- Keep cannabis powder in an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place until ready to use.
- Sift the cannabis powder and flour together until it is mixed evenly.
- Use canna flour in recipes as you would regular flour.
Now it’s time to really cook!
Here are some of our favorites and safe for the whole family as we use CBD flower/flour in our home.
Chocolate Chip Banana PanCancakes
1 1/4 cups canna flour
1 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
½ cup dark mini chocolate chips
1 1/4 cup water
1 tbsp oil
- In a bowl, mix together the canna flour, baking powder and sugar
- In a small bowl, mash the banana then add the water and oil together to whisk.
- Pour the wet ingredients in with the dry by making a small well in the dry ingredients. Whisk together and pour in the chocolate chips.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan on low/medium heat or counter top skillet.
- Put spoonfuls of the mix onto the pan for and cook until bubbles form.
- Flip and cook until brown on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.