Source: One Little Project
What you need: 3 pipe cleaners
- Line up the ends of the pipe cleaners, then place them behind the finger you want the ring to go on, leaving about 4 inches at the end on one side.
- Wrap the pipe cleaner around your finger, then twist it twice. Make sure the loop fits over your finger.
- You’ll need to have about 1 inch of pipe cleaners sticking out from one end. This will be the stem of the shamrock.
- Twist the 3 short pipe cleaners together several times to make the stem.
- Then point the stem towards the bottom of the ring. Spread out the 3 remaining pipe cleaner ends evenly above the stem.
- Pinch the end of one of the pipe cleaners, then roll it in on itself to make a tight spiral.
- Keep rolling the spiral, as far as you can, until it reaches the ring.
- Pinch the end of the second pipe cleaner and roll it into another tight spiral.
- You should have 2 spirals and 1 pipe cleaner end remaining.
- Finally, roll that last pipe cleaner into a tight spiral. You should have 3 spirals and a 1 inch stem. (If your stem is longer than 1 inch just bend the pipe cleaners back to make it a better size).
Bend and adjust the pipe cleaners until you’re happy with the shape of your shamrock.